Our templates have landed candidates jobs at these amazing companies. Browse our full collection below.
#1 Timeless Black
A no frills ATS friendly template. Recruiters love this for it’s condensed text block. And easy to read sections.
#2 Professional Blue
Simple yet distinctive in style. A slight shade of blue that looks great even when printed in black & white.
#3 Professional Black
An all black variation of our professional template
#4 Classic Red
A clean template with an exciting dash of red. Perfect if you’re looking to stand out with a bit of colour.
#5 Classic Blue
A blue variation of our classic template. A more understated but still colourful option
#6 Bold Red
A striking template with bold text and distinctive red tones. Gives a very macho feel.
#7 Modern Blue
A more contemporary style, with dashes of blue scattered throughout.
#8 Modern Purple
Variation of our modern template, with a fun hue of purple.
#9 Modern Green
Variation of our modern template, with a touch of green to add colour to the CV
#10 Simple Violet
Simple template with a fresh shade of violet
#11 Simple Green
Variation of our simple template with a soothing tone of green.
After writing your resume, reach out to us for Free CV Analyse before sending your application. We’ll review it for you, to maximise your chances of landing a role!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose Our Free Resume Templates?
We know what you’re thinking: Why use our free resume templates?
You’re right – there are hundreds of free resume templates online. You can even use resume builders. So what makes us different?
We get you job interviews.
At ResumeWriter, we’ve been writing clients’ resumes for over 10 years. We land them interviews. You know what’s a key to successfully landing an interview?
A simple yet EFFECTIVE resume template.
Which we’re offering to you below 🙂
Here’s why our designer CV templates are your best choice:
- Complete Format: Our free resume templates have all the relevant sections advocated by the Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia.
- Effective & Successful: Our templates have been extensively tried and tested, and are proven to be effective in capturing the attention of hiring managers and recruiters. Many of our clients get back to us and share how successful their job applications were when using our free resume templates.
- Free and Easy to Use: They’re free, downloadable, and easy to use. You can use them to create a resume for online applications or print them out for a hard copy version.
- Multiple Styles to Choose From: You can choose from a range of styles and designs. We have everything from tight and professional to spacious and fresh. Our designer CV templates can be applied to any industry, background or skillset.
- ATS Optimised: Our CV templates are designed to be easily read by modern hiring systems, including Applicant Tracking Solutions (ATS). You can be confident that every detail in your CV is readable by HR software, and nothing will be missed out.
How to Write a Resume?
Writing a resume can be nerve-wrecking. Especially more so if you haven’t written one in a while. But don’t fret!
We want to help you. We LOVE seeing our clients land interviews and JOBS using our resume writing technique. So we’ve put together an ultimate guide on How to Write a Resume, using a client’s case study as an example. Read John’s AMAZING true story here!
How long should your resume be?
Our resume writing consultants get asked this question all the time.
For mid-career and senior-career jobseekers, a 2-3 page resume would suffice. If you just started your career, or are an early-career jobseeker, a 1-2 page resume works.
We dive into further detail in our Ultimate Resume Writing Guide.
Which Resume Template Should You Use?
We have 11 free and downloadable resume templates to choose from:
- 3 timeless and professional resume templates in blue and black
- 6 classic and bold resume templates in blue, red, green and purple
- 2 simple resume templates in violet and green
Pick the CV format and design that suits your taste and/or matches your personality best.
As a quick guide, these are our recommendations:
- Classic/Bold/Modern CV Templates are ideal for fresh graduates, junior executives, managers, and middle management professionals.
- Timeless/Professional Black CV Templates are ideal for senior managers, directors, general managers, and top executives.
- Simple CV Templates are for anyone who prefers a minimalist design, and doesn’t want a resume format that’s too elaborate or complex.
Again, these are simply recommendations. It is up to you to decide which resume format and design you’d like to use.
FREE CV ANALYSIS
Not sure your CV is up to task?
100% FREE and non-obligatory.